Power BI Help Desk
Our Power BI mentoring team can help with Power BI Desktop and Power BI Service needs. They teach classes on Power BI, but also regularly use Power BI in real-world scenarios supporting self-service querying, modeling, advanced DAX calculations, and data visualization. They solve the same problems you are facing in the real world.
How a Power BI Mentor can help:
- Plan your Power BI Project - Strategic planning for Security, Governance, and Administration
- Get Data - Ingest data sources in real time with Power Query and Power BI Gateway
- Model Data - Architect scalable solutions with Power Pivot, DAX, and Data Refresh
- Improve Visualization - Build optimized reports and dashboards with Power BI Report Server, Custom & R Visuals, and Power BI Embedded
Our Power BI experts can train you on Power BI technoloiges, help you solve issues with Power BI and provide guidance on your Power BI projects.
Business Intelligence Help Desk
Our BI mentoring team can help with SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, MDX, Tabular Models and Cortana Analytics Suite. They regularly use the BI stack to develop real-world Data Warehouse and Analytic solutions. They solve the same problems you face and will help you leverage our best practices.
How a BI Mentor can help:
- Plan your BI Project - Expert guidance on Data Warehouse architecture, ETL workflow, and Cube design
- Solve the Toughest Problems - Get your SSIS Package working as it should. Accelerate SSIS package execution, debug exceptions, improve cube or report performance
- Get the Project Done - Review the project plan and leverage mentor assistance to complete the key components
Our BI experts can train you on the technology stack for BI and Data Warehousing, help you solve issues that arise with your BI/Data Warehouse projects and provide guidance on your BI projects.
DBA Help Desk
Our DBA mentoring team has a deep understanding of SQL Server, Big Data, and Azure technologies. They teach classes on the technologies, but also regularly use SQL Server in real-world scenarios supporting relational, OLTP, Data Warehouse, Reporting and BI solutions. They solve the same problems you are facing in the real world.
How a DBA Mentor can help:
- Plan your SQL and Cloud Infrastructure - Expert guidance on designing your Database architecture, Replication, High Availability, Server Consolidation, Upgrade/Migration Strategy and Azure Cloud Strategy
- Tune and Optimize - Isolate and fix performance bottlenecks. Accelerate Stored Procs. Write better TSQL. Index the right way. Make Security work for you.
- Get the Project Done - Have your mentor review the project plan and help you complete the key components
Our DBA experts can train you on database and cloud technologies, help you solve database issues that arise and provide guidance on your cloud roadmap or database project.