Pragmatic Works Power Apps Component Library
The free Pragmatic Works Power Apps Component Library helps you build applications much faster by eliminating the mundane parts of building applications. In a few moments, you can install this UI framework to build out common headers, tabs and menus in minutes, not hours. If you change the component in one location, every app using it can also optionally change.
- comHeaderTablet – A standardized header for your organization to brand your organization and welcome users
- comSideMenu – A collapsible menu to navigate between screens. Allows for grouping of screens easily.
- comButtonMenu – A landing page menu to provide an easy user experience on the welcome screen
- comTabs – Horizontal tabs for breaking a form or information into different tabs easily
- comLoadingSpinner – If you have a screen that’s taking a long time to complete an operation, this spinner provides user feedback that something is happening
- comShadowBox – A shadowed stylized box to use for your dialog boxes or side panels
In this free Learn With The Nerds live event, you will learn how you can use Microsoft Power Automate Desktop to automate repetitive and mundane tasks. Follow along as Jonathon details some of the amazing capabilities of Robotic Process Automation (RPA), allowing you to build bots to record and automate your repetitive tasks in a user-friendly, drag-and-drop environment without any coding background. With its RPA actions, Power Automate Desktop is stocked full of actions that make desktop recording and web scraping accessible to business users of all backgrounds and skill sets.
What You’ll Learn:
Designing a desktop flow from scratch
Conditions and Loops
Working with Excel