Pragmatic Works Power Apps Component Library
The free Pragmatic Works Power Apps Component Library helps you build applications much faster by eliminating the mundane parts of building applications. In a few moments, you can install this UI framework to build out common headers, tabs and menus in minutes, not hours. If you change the component in one location, every app using it can also optionally change.
- comHeaderTablet – A standardized header for your organization to brand your organization and welcome users
- comSideMenu – A collapsible menu to navigate between screens. Allows for grouping of screens easily.
- comButtonMenu – A landing page menu to provide an easy user experience on the welcome screen
- comTabs – Horizontal tabs for breaking a form or information into different tabs easily
- comLoadingSpinner – If you have a screen that’s taking a long time to complete an operation, this spinner provides user feedback that something is happening
- comShadowBox – A shadowed stylized box to use for your dialog boxes or side panels
Join us for the biggest day in Learn With The Nerds history!
A full day of Learn With The Nerds content on topics like Power Platform, PL300, Power BI, Azure, and more. Learn and interact with the Pragmatic Works team of Microsoft MVPs, as well as special guests from Microsoft and more!
And if that isn’t enough, we will offer twenty-four hours of complete access to our Learn With The Nerds Streaming platform on June 7 for those who register for the event! This is a rare opportunity to check out all our learning paths and courses for 24 hours without being a paid subscriber! #PragmaticWorks #LWTN #MicrosoftPartner