Azure for the Data Professional Boot Camp
August 9 @ 9:00 am - August 12 @ 5:00 pm EDT$2396
Boot Camp Details
Microsoft Azure is an ever-expanding set of cloud services to help your organization meet your business challenges, but where do you start? Transitioning from on-prem development to working in Azure can seem a daunting task. This course will take a deep dive into the Azure architecture and you will learn how to build an end to end solution entirely in the cloud through extensive hands on labs.
The course begins with an overview of the Azure architecture and quickly transitions into the vast Azure storage offerings available. Next you learn how to provision Azure SQL DB, how to perform database migrations and how to properly scale up and scale down resources as necessary. You will also learn when Azure SQL DB Managed Instance could be leveraged in place of Azure SQL DB. Next, you will learn how to extract data, apply business rules and transformations and load data using Azure Data Factory. With Azure Logic Apps you will learn how to extend the capabilities of other resources in Azure and build automated workflows. Finally, you will learn how to use Power BI to build reports, dashboards and live streaming datasets from Azure.
Please note, registration is 40% off with your Elite On-Demand Training membership! Elite members can contact [email protected] to complete registration.
No prior experience is required.
- Module 1 – Azure Architecture Overview
- Module 2 – Understanding Azure Storage
- Module 3 – Azure Data Factory
- Module 4 – Azure Synapse Studio
- Module 5 – Azure SQL DB
- Module 6 – Azure Migration
- Module 7 – Azure SQL DB Managed Instance
- Module 8 – SQL Server on a Virtual Machine
- Module 9 – Azure SQL Pools (Formerly SQL DWH)
- Module 10 – Azure Logic Apps
- Module 11 – Power BI For Reporting