Virtual Azure Machine Learning Workshop
June 27 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT$95
Cash registers, websites, patients, employees, customers, students, machines, warehouses and nearly every other aspect of the modern business world generate enormous amounts of data. Hiding within these ever-increasing mountains of data are patterns that can optimize nearly every business decision. Knowing how to find and leverage these patterns is a skill set that is in high demand and will remain there indefinitely. Data science and machine learning are the core components used to understand, transform, model and execute on those data patterns.
Please note, Elite Training subscribers can now register themselves in the On-Demand Learning portal.
– A familiarization with analyzing data
– An understanding of how data can be used to solve problems
– A basic understanding of SQL
– A basic understanding of programming.
- Microsoft Azure Account (Paid or Free)
- Introduction to Data Science
- Introduction to Azure ML
- Transactional Model Design
- Dimensional Model Design
- Defining the Business Process
- Dimension Design
- Fact Design
- Advanced Data Modeling Techniques
- Designing for Business Intelligence