Virtual Power Apps Boot Camp
November 1 @ 9:00 am - November 4 @ 5:00 pm EDT$1596
Boot Camp Details
Creating applications no longer has to be a long, arduous process reserved exclusively for those in IT. With Power Apps you can build beautifully designed applications and solutions on your own, providing instant satisfaction to your needs.
This course takes a deep-dive into the Power Apps ecosystem, showing all three application types: canvas, model-driven, and portal application solutions. The class starts at canvas application basics and quickly dives into more complex solutions. The solutions we build will be built upon Common Data Services (CDS) but the same lessons work on other data platforms like SharePoint or SQL Server. You’ll learn to create collections, variables, and best practices on using the Power Apps programming language. You’ll also learn UI best practices for engaging users and more advanced component construction for reusability. Later in the class, you’ll learn how to build model-driven apps on CDS for different use-cases and Portal applications to interact with anonymous users.
Please note, you get extra 25% off with your Unlimited On-Demand Learning membership! If you are a member, please contact [email protected] to complete registration.
This class is targeted at developers, analysts, or end-users looking to design their own line of business applications and solutions in Power Apps. Because this class is focused on self-service end-user solutions, previous SQL Server knowledge is not required. While it’s not mandatory, ideally students should have a basic understanding of database terminology such as tables, views, columns, rows, etc.
- Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Android or iPhone device with Power Apps installed
- Module 1 – Power Apps Ecosystem and Introduction
- Module 2 – Building Quick Apps from Wizard
- Module 3 – Common Data Services Modeling
- Module 4 – Introduction to Canvas Application
- Module 5 – Advanced Canvas Application Concepts
- Module 6 – UI Tips and Tricks for Canvas Applications
- Module 7 – Introduction to Model-Driven Applications
- Module 8 – Introduction to Portal Applications
- Module 9 – Integrating Power Automate into Power Apps