Senior Front-End Developer
Pragmatic Works exists as a team of dedicated and passionate Microsoft MVPs and industry experts on a mission to help educate our users on how to grow their career and operate their business more efficiently using data. We deliver top-notch training services for even the most complex Data Management, Big Data, Cloud and Business Intelligence projects. We believe in uplifting others as well as ourselves to achieve mastery, while being fun and maybe a little weird in the process.
Pragmatic Works is seeking an experienced Front-End Developer to help us on our journey to democratize technology. This person will help pave the way for the future of Pragmatic Works On-Demand Learning and have a huge impact on the platform and its
What you’ll be doing
- Wow our users with a front-end experience that will engage and promote an enthusiasm for learning using ReactJS, Typescript, and TailwindCSS.
- Assist with updating our system into Next.js
- Collaborate with Product Design and Management to bring ideas and processes into reality for our users.
- Provide architectural guidance for front-end systems.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to Junior and Mid front-end developers.
What you bring to Pragmatic Works
- 5+ years of experience in delivering front-end systems such as web applications and consumer facing websites.
- Initiative and entrepreneurial spirit to take ownership of projects and complete them with minimal supervision.
- UI/UX instincts and knowledge
Excellent communication skills, enabling you to articulate your thoughts and ideas clearly.
- Portfolio of compelling projects to demonstrate your skills and experience.
- Familiarity with current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security, and usability.
- Ability to thrive on a small and nimble engineering team.
Want to really dazzle us?
- Knowledge of UX principles and using design systems like Figma.
- Familiarity with build system CI/CD as well as Azure Cloud.
- Background in content delivery for video.
- Gamification of UI and interest dynamic interactive systems.
Why Pragmatic Works?
- Learn and grow. With a company mission around learning that doesn’t stop at the door. We do as much as possible to ensure the team is supported in learning new skills, professional development, or just the ability to explore new technology.
- Aggressive profit share, we believe that the success generated by our teams should be rewarded.
- An environment where everyone can make a difference, we believe in minimizing bureaucracy and trusting our teams to make real impacts.