Gain the knowledge you need fast
Want To Take Your Learning To New Heights?
Advance your knowledge and get newly updated materials with the Pragmatic Works Season Learning Pass.
What you’ll get:
- Full access to all our on-demand learning courses
- Unlimited enrollment in any of our week-long bootcamps
- 3 Hours of one-on-one private virtual mentoring
- Courses labs and files
- Learning concierge/advisor
- Exclusive teams channel for pass holders
New: Nerd Kit Featuring Swag and Goodies
New: Bonus 1-Hour Jumpstart Session. Build Your Learning Plan With A Pragmatic Works Trainer and Your Learning Concierge
Meet some of the instructors
Brian Knight is the owner and founder of Pragmatic Works and is a serial entrepreneur, starting other companies throughout his prolific career. He is ..
Devin Knight is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, and President of Pragmatic Works. He was also a Microsoft Data Platform MVP for 9 years. His main focus..
Mitchell Pearson has been with Pragmatic Works for 10 years as a Data Platform Consultant and the Training Manager. Mitchell has authored books on SQL..
Frequently asked questions
Upon conclusion of the course you may receive a certificate of completion.
Boot Camps offer an intensive and interactive experience, with durations ranging from 3 to 5 days.
No, but we do have packages that include a license to our On-Demand learning courses covering the same topics.
One week prior to the course you will receive a calendar invite containing all the pertinent information about attending the class.
- In order to cancel or reschedule a purchased training please submit an email request to email@example.com
- Please submit all cancellation requests within 14 days of scheduled course date in order to receive a full refund of paid registration fees.
- No shows and cancellations not made within the specified cancellation period will incur the full cost of registration.
Reach out to your instructor to see if we’re able to make any accommodations.
Join us for a full day of learning and growth at our boot camps, which typically run from 9AM to 5PM EST (UTC - 5). Don't forget to confirm the event's time zone to ensure you're on track for success.
Each Boot Camp includes a .zip file that contains all the supporting material required for the course.
The instructor will use Microsoft Teams to screen share during the event.